Founder at Serving Skill
Views:752 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
International Sales & Marketing Role - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinating with foreign clients through mail and phone.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of organization's products and/or services.
- Coordinate with purchase department to follow-up the order status.
- Handling customer queries and visiting different countries (International Traveling).
- Keeping records for pending and dispatched orders.
- Follow ups on outstanding payments.
- Preparation of Documents required from sales team for export.
- Build relationships and partnerships with key marketplace partners and suppliers.
- Undertaking competitor research & propose changes required to stay ahead in the competition.
- Analyse market from time to time and present reports about the present & expected future scenario.
- Achieve sales target.
- Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales.
- Should have good communication skills.
Education : B.Tech - Regular