Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2789 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
International Research/Corporate Research/Business Development Role - Law Firm (4-8 yrs)
Part of a team which is responsible for:
(i) Leading significant strategic change projects across the Firm
(ii) Drive business development efforts of the Firm and
(iii) Enhance the Firm's profile with efficient internal and external communication
Key Responsibility Areas :
The incumbent will be expected to :
- Support international trips and other business development efforts, including identification of leads, coordination of internal activities before and after trips
- Closely monitor relationships with foreign law firms
- Develop some competitive intelligence tools
- Enhance the Firm's tracking tools on relationships in various markets and monitor activity with them on an ongoing basis; in particular, the role will entail close monitoring of the firm's relationships with foreign law firms
- Help develop specific agendas with each foreign firm, our firm interacts with
- Be the lead project manager on some new BD initiatives (events, webinars, etc.)
- Support other verticals from the Business Development team on a need basis (marketing, communication, research, data analytics, relationships with foreign firms).
- Ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels
- Autonomy and ability to run multiple projects at the same time - Project management
Education and prior experience :
- (M.B.A), preferably in business from a tier I college
- Prior experience in a law firm is a must, ideally in a role with exposure to relations with foreign firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.