Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:11 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
International IP Lawyer (5-10 yrs)
INTERNATIONAL IP LAWYER at Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Job description / Role :
- Performs administrative and research-related duties for team members
- Help prepare legal documents and patent applications, proofread them before filing, perform background research to provide clients with a list of options for possible avenues to pursue, whether it is to preserve a patent, file a new one, or assess whether a competitor has violated the clients' patent rights.
- Process the filing of new Company and personal trademark applications.
- Maintain knowledge of filing requirements, trademark prosecution procedures, renewal data, expiration data, etc.
- Prepare and review appropriate correspondence from foreign associates and to clients regarding new applications, formal requirements, filing details, etc.
- Provide follow-up service regarding due dates to clients by telephone, e-mail, or letter.
- Responsible for certification/legalization of formal legal documents.
- Prepare and forward to clients, letters, filings, documents, acceptance notices, filing reports, publication information, etc.
- Process formal documents to foreign associates.
- Prioritize workload to meet foreign filing deadlines and due dates.
- Prepare correspondence and perform clerical duties necessary to complete the foreign filing process and maintenance of foreign files through a grant.
- Maintain foreign filing docket and remind attorneys as necessary for work assignments.
- Maintain a high-quality work product and ability to schedule work to meet department deadlines and perform job responsibilities under pressure efficiently, productively, and in a professional manner.
- Analysing incoming mail, and other information for pertinent data and relays that information to clients and timekeepers as needed.
- Ordering formal drawings from draftsman and certified copies from patent and Trademark Office.