Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:319 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
International Business Development Manager - Pharma (4-15 yrs)
Sales/BD/Project Management experience in Africa is a must
4-5 years of experience in pharma industry
- Set the vision & formulate short/medium/long range business plans for the given territory (Identifying Business Model (JV, Strategic alliance etc.),
- Finding and appointing partners, product ideation, bridging portfolio gaps, operational capability building, market trends, competitor activities etc.)
- Initiation, discussion, negotiation and closure of JV & strategic partnerships
- Conducting due diligence on variety of transactions and familiar with the entire scope of licensing policies. Also concluded complex licensing deals that involved licensing fees or upfront, milestones and royalties on sales and multiple geographical territories.
- Identifying acquisition opportunities (business, brands etc.). Conducting complete in-depth financial and commercial reviews of the target
- Directly involved in due diligence and negotiation of acquisition candidates with Investment Bankers.
- Recommending products for development that have high scope in the territory and in case of limitations of in-house production, source these products from outside vendors
- Understand and complete all technical, regulatory and administrative formalities of respective countries
- Facilitate registrations/inspections of in-house as well as third parties' manufacturing facilities form where products are intended to be sourced
- Liaise with internal functional departments e.g. Legal, Product Development, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Finance, Costing, Supply Chain etc. for conducting smooth business in the territory
- Manage co-development, registration of products, launch and commercial operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.