Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:2348 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
International Brand Custodian - FMCG - IIM/XL (10-15 yrs)
International Brand Custodian (Personal Care)
- Brand Governance for a leading global Brand
- Multi-National Role panning various continental regions
About Our Client
MNC Consumer Goods Player
As a Brand custodian for one of the most business-critical brands of the firm, you will be responsible for Managing the Brand by:
- Designing and executing the Brand design across geographies
- Engaging with Senior Brand and category leaders to effect Brand rules
- Tracking progress zealously while being a trouble shooter
- Influencing Agency partners to execute brand ideology
- Growing the Custodial function and creating opportunities to hire a team
- Driving the brand Message and protect brand integrity on all platforms
- Working seamlessly with other key functions within the firm
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMIMS) with a minimum of 10 years of post qualification work experience. You will have extensive brand handling experience with a size-able exposure in an international/multi-national role with an FMCG player, preferably in the Personal Care space. you will possess the ability to handle cultural differences and geographical complexities, along with multiple, senior and complex stakeholder relationships. You will be comfortable with frequent extensive foreign travel.
- Non FMCG candidates need not apply
What's On Offer
A rare opportunity to shape the brand identity of a heritage brand across key geographies of a growing business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.