HR at Live Connections
Views:307 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Internal Controls/Internal Audit Role - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Internal Controls/Internal Audit Role - MNC Bank
Must have : Should have experience with Internal Audit/ Internal controls and worked with COSO framework.
Designation : Financial System Analyst-level 5
Experience : 7-10 Years
About the Role :
- The Business COSO team supports the Companys on-going objective of maintaining an industry leading financial reporting control environment and is responsible for the following directives
- Providing meaningful assessments of financial, risk, and regulatory reporting control environment and Overseeing compliance with COSO based policies for internal controls over financial reporting (SEC and Regulatory Reporting) and strategic planning for on-going compliance with the COSO polices (proactive anticipation of internal control related matters)
- Monitoring new and emerging internal control related guidance and issues and assist with facilitating group-wide training to interested and impacted stakeholders
- Providing consultation and subject matter expertise for process and control related matters including evaluating severity of control deficiencies and related remediation efforts
- Providing process and control support and thought leadership for projects and Interfacing with external auditors, regulators and others on control related matters and Acting as a change agent for continual improvement of the control environment.
- Team Member will contribute to the development and leadership of the Business COSO team by Managing a COSO monitoring team responsible Performing walkthroughs of significant processes and ensure required COSO documentation is accurate and reflects relevant risk and key controls.
- Validating and challenging risk assessment conclusions, including assessing appropriateness and completeness of key risk and key controls identified.
- Validating and providing challenge to identification of shared services, third party service providers, and significant applications.
- Supervising COSO testing of key controls, including design effectiveness assessments and operating effectiveness testing.
- Confirming and challenging documentation of control deficiencies, including issue description, root cause, unmitigated impact, and corrective actions.
- Analysis of the severity of control deficiencies, both individually and in the aggregate, and the impact to internal control over financial reporting.
- Evaluating the impact of control deficiencies to existing processes and controls.
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders in the SEC and Regulatory Reporting internal control infrastructures.
- Assisting with projects impacting the team including implementing the Companys COSO-based Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework and the 2013 COSO Framework.
Essential Qualifications :
- 7-10 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Auditing, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting
- University degree in BS/BA degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Refined and professional verbal and written communications
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player that is a self-starter who is accustomed to working in complex organizations with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Someone who is able to withstand challenges and adapt accordingly.
- This individual should have COSO documentation and testing experience.
- Additionally, the candidate should possess a significant amount of professional presence and be accustomed to presenting material to senior executives.
Desired Qualifications :
- Big four public accounting experience, A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) Designation
- Experience with governance and oversight accountabilities
- Experience with large financial institutions
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint