Recruiter RPO at FlexAbility RPO Division of ABC Consultants
Views:449 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Internal Communications Manager - HR Domain (6-13 yrs)
Urgent Opening for HR - Internal Communication professional for our organization |Hybrid
The incumbent will be a full-time employee of Flexability.
FlexAbility was established in 2009 and is an ISO 27001-certified business spread across 7 cities with more than 1,000 employees. We help our clients transform their employee lifecycle by designing for them innovative and client-focused solutions, products, and processes in our service lines RPO, Resource Augmentation, and Project Hiring and have thus evolved as a trusted RPO partner to our clients. For more than a decade, FlexAbility has been working with AMS to provide Indian talent to global clients across a wide range of sectors. FlexAbilty by AMS will operate within the AMS group and continue to provide global expertise alongside local excellence.
- CP, New Delhi,
- BKC Mumbai,
- St. marks road, Bangalore,
- SD Road, Hyderabad,
- Viman Nagar, Pune,
Experience Range: 5-8 years.
Working Hours: 5 days, Sat-Sun off
Looking for an Immediate Joiner OR 15-30 days' Notice Period.
The purpose of the role is to lead, design and deliver the internal communications framework in line with the strategic objectives of the larger Organization. The role incumbent is expected to execute strategic, tactical and operational initiatives in collaboration with internal teams, key stakeholders and cross functional teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discover and develop multiple communication channels which may include, but not restricted to Town Halls, Social Media, Email & Collateral
- Design a robust Employer Branding proposition
- Design, Deliver & Execute an overarching communication framework themes like Team Motivation, Change announcements, Organization announcements & People Development
- Formulate a standardized Employee Newsletter to be published at regular & fixed timelines
- Articulate key communication templates, proofread collaterals, and design email messages from the CEO & HR-Head's office
- Drive CSR at the organization level
- Other HR interventions
- MIS, Reports & Dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Masters in Mass Communication/Journalism or Relevant
- Digital Marketing, Good exposure to handling various social media platforms.
- 5-8 years of experience in corporate communications preferably Internal
- Strong Written & Spoken Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Stakeholder Management & Vendor Management
- Consultation Skills
- Presentations & Design Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.