Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:188 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Internal Auditor - Telecom/Retail Sector - Consulting Firm (4-15 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client is a top-tier global consulting firm. They are carrying out a project for a Telecom major in the Middle East and are looking to onboard a Chartered Accountant with a good understanding of the IIA standards and prior experience in Internal audit, to join their team.
They are looking to onboard someone who has prior experience of carrying out internal audits in either the Telecom or the Retail space. Some of the key areas to be audited are Sales Incentives, Last Mile Delivery, Strategy & Partnership Review.
Below Summarises the roles and responsibilities :
- Identifying, assessing, and monitoring risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy. Ensuring engagement progress is monitored, risks are managed, and key stakeholders are consistently informed of progress and expected outcomes
- Creating flowcharts for business processes and demonstrating a solid understanding of the IIA standards
- Planning for test of controls & walkthroughs based on control frequency
- Reviewing control processes with control owners
- Performing process & control walkthrough's to check design effectiveness in the process implemented
- Follow-ups & continuous monitoring to remediate the issues if any
- Communicating the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis
- 4+ years of experience in the Internal audit domain
- Good understanding of the IIA standards
- Prior experience in either the telecom or the retail sector
- Good communication and senior stakeholder management skillset
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 3-month contract. The selected professional will be deployed in Riyadh for the duration of the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.