Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:485 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Internal Auditor - SOX - Control Testing (7-12 yrs)
- Conduct SOx Design Effectiveness Assessment (DEA) which includes scheduling and conducting walkthrough meetings with control owners, documenting the walkthrough meetings and procedures, identifying and communicating any DEA deficiencies and following up with control owners to ensure any DEA deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct SOx Operating Effectiveness Testing (OET) which includes preparing a detailed request list, selecting appropriate samples for testing and executing the testing in line with SOx Methodology.
- Assess the impact of control weaknesses on financial reporting and raise issues. Monitor progress of remediation plans for SOx related issues
- Work on special projects requiring attention for improving control environment
- Manage activities like RCA refresh, EUDAs, Records Management, Financial Crime, etc.
- Drive a culture of Risk and Governance in CCO, Noida through Risk Campaign, and other activities.
- Provide expertise on ERMF, BCF, RCSA, EUDA, Financial Crime
- Influencing / convincing the Senior Management / stakeholders on various governance and oversight matters of operational risk
- Champion a culture of customer service and continuous improvement in global GFD. Ensure that opportunities for controls, process and service improvements are encouraged.
- Support in various governance projects/streams such as Operational Risk Management Framework, Consistent Control projects, etc