Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:487 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Internal Auditor/Risk Role- BFSI (5-16 yrs)
Looking for candidates from Consulting and CA firms managing Financial Services sector as a Client.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building client relationships via past associations or by active marketing efforts (a good networking capability is a pre-requisite)
- Prospecting for new business by using the client relationships, getting an active handle on RBI regulations to drive business opportunities on a pro-active basis
- Building a thought leadership position by creating contemporary articles on Banking or by being a speaker at leadership forums on contemporary Banking topics
- Recruiting bright/talented individuals who can adapt to the rigors of consulting and creating a good execution capability in the practice
- Delivering expected profitability from the practice by placing a sharp focus on the utilization of the staff and the recovery of the projects
- Interacting with multiple Advisory practices to develop cross-selling opportunities, and upsell the Firm's branding.
- Open to travel to GCC locations for various short and long term projects.
Desired Profile :
- Candidates with 2-8 years- experience in Financial Services Industry, preferably in internal audit, operational risk management, consulting, advisory and/or industry.
- Minimum of 2-3 years- experience in Internal Audit/ Risk Advisory firms in the Financial Services domain. (Candidates with experience in Big 4 financial services Risk Advisory firms would be preferred)
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce/ CFA/ FRM/ PRM background and with a strong Financial Services Industry focus would be preferred.