Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:574 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Internal Auditor - Manufacturing - CA (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
We have an opportunity for Internal Auditor with one of our MNC manufacturing client.
Location : Kolkata
Position : Internal Auditor
Job Summary :
- Performs APAC-wide independent, objective assurance and consulting activities in order to add value and improve the organisations operations
- Monitors the compliance of the risk management system and continuous improvement of the systems in place.
- Participating in the coordination of audit contents, objective and schedule in order to ensure an efficient accomplishment of the audit, together with the department(s) audited.
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating audit relevant data prior to the start of the audit in order to improve the result and the quality of the audit under the professional guidance of the audit manager.
- Supporting the senior / project manager conducting the introductory meeting in order to ensure a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of the audit as well as a good cooperation with all parties concerned in the audited unit.
- Analysis and evaluation of processes of particular, individually audited topics within the scope of the audit conducted, at the same time development of proposals for process improvements and risk minimization, under the guidance of the senior / project manager.
- Supporting the senior / project manager in the preparation of information to the responsible process owners and the management of the audited unit about the audit results after the completion of the audit in order to ensure that the audit results are implemented immediately or in the near future, and to ensure a climate of cooperative team-work with the audited unit.
- Preparation of the final audit report in respect of individually audited topics in cooperation with the senior / project manager, in order to inform the board and other members of the management of the business segment and the audited division, as well as to ensure the implementation of all audit results after the final consultation regarding the content with the responsible representatives of the audited unit.
- Participating in the control of the implementation of all audit results in order to ensure the improvement of the profitability of the unit audited; In case of problems, with the support of the line manager.
Required qualifications/experience :
- Chartered Accountant
- 2-5 years of experience post qualification
- Big 4 experience must
- Process mining & data mining experience / skills are a strong plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.