Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:143 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Internal Auditor - IT (10-15 yrs)
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global internal audit organization that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment processes, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- 10-15 years of experience in IT auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities.
- Experience conducting IT external and internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization.
- Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with control requirements in areas including ERP applications, Windows and Unix operating systems, cyber security, and vendor management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English language.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Possession of a relevant professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA) is preferred.
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)