HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:4674 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Internal Auditor - Investment Banking (5-8 yrs)
Business Audit - IB with internal audit
Work location : Chennai
Range of Experience: 5 to 8 Yrs. of Experience
Certification required: Certified Internal Auditor
- Good Working experience on Investment banking and capital market instruments
Responsibilities + Duties:
1) Being a contributor to the audit life cycle from planning to testing, reporting and closure of recommendation under the guidance of the Head of Mission/Senior Auditors, he assists audit management in execution of Audit plan. The audit work performed should comply with prescribed quality and timelines. Shared services missions may involve onshore travel.
2) Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the audit workflow tool, in accordance with the prescribed methodology.
3). Be a part of the quality initiative taken by the Audit department and deliver audit related work as per prescribed timelines and quality standards.
4) Makes appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
5) Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
6) Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
7) Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous audit monitoring
- Good understanding of Audit lifecycle from planning to closure of recommendations. Prior experience of performing controls testing/ executing audits independently.
- Sound understanding of Risk based audit methodology, risk assessment and audit planning.
Good audit report writing skills :
- Ability to work on multi location/global audit with large and diverse teams.
- Sound understanding/exposure on quality initiatives within audit function.
- Fluent Command over English language (oral as well as written)
- Knowledge of Data Analytics would be an added advantage
- Result Orientation and time management
- Client Focus
- Contribution to Strategy
- People Development
- Change management
- Team Leadership
- Ability to work with diverse teams/Team player
- Conflict management
- Responsible for delivery of quality audits within specified budget as per Audit Plan and recommendations management (issuance, follow- up and closure)
- Coaches and guides auditors/audit trainees on missions and otherwise.
- Good understanding of mathematics behind the development of pricing and market risk models is desired.
- Prior Experience in leading audits independently from planning to closure of audit recommendations
- Excellent audit report writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and presentation skills
- Exposure of working on Integrated audits.
- In-depth understanding on quality initiatives within audit function
- Fluent Command over English Language (oral as well as written)
- Knowledge of Data analytics would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.