Internal Auditor - Financial Firm (4-10 yrs)
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Take lead in developing and executing the company's audit plan, and involve in the day to day execution of internal audits.
- Participate in opening meetings with stake holders to explain the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Perform process walk through to identify key risk & control matrix.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable management action plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.