Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:2545 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Internal Auditor - CA - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the BIG 10 for Internal Audit role
Location : Gurgaon
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them to solution / delivery by executing the tasks. Lead modules of the engagement in small parts.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support junior members in the team.
- Independently execute assignments. Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, cost and working capital optimization etc.
- Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams.
Desired Skills :
- Preferably CA qualification in 1st/2nd attempt with good articleship experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related field (Business Risk), preferably in professional services and/or industry. Telecom industry exposure preferred.
- Understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency; knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Experience related to implementation of variety of research and information gathering strategies, conduct risk assessment, perform and interpret gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies
- Prior project management and supervisory skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.