Internal Auditor - Big4 (1-6 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible to discuss with risk owners for identification and assessment of key risks and development of mitigation plans
- Perform gap assessments by conducting detailed walkthroughs with process owners and identifying opportunities for automation, process transformation
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Dash boarding and visualization on Power BI/ Tableau
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures..
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
Interested apply with updated cv or call on 7208280887