Consultant at BNC Global
Views:1868 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Internal Auditor - Big4 (0-5 yrs)
Designation - Internal Auditor
- Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
- Drafting of report as per internal standards.
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
- Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
- Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
- Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
- To review Business process & internal controls.
- Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
- Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
- Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Required Candidate profile
- CAs, SQ CAs, ACCAs, CFAs and MBAs having 0 to 5 years of IA experience in rmanagement consulting firms will be preferred
- Experience in SOP, P2P, O2C, IFC Testing, RCM, SOP Development
- Excellent communication skills