HR at Confidential
Views:884 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Internal Auditor - Automobile/FMCG (6-9 yrs)
Global Internal Audit
- Contribute to the audit assignment planning
- Deliver (and in some cases lead) finance and operational audits within MENA and the Indian sub-continent
- Test the design and operating effectiveness of core controls, in line with standards set out by management.
- Use data analytics in simple form (eg Excel) to review large populations of data
- Use findings to support conclusions, recommendations and a grading which is appropriate for the business, and in the context of the overall group
- Prepare and issue reports to management that influence change
- Make value added, practical recommendations that recognise commercial priorities
- Carry out follow up work where required - Conduct special projects and assignments, leveraging third party expertise where required
- Review recent acquisitions and make integration recommendations
- Contribute to the development of a world class audit function
- The role will be based in Delhi alongside other auditors and will require approximately 50% travel within the region, with the occasional trip further afield such as London.
- It is critical that the candidate can quickly understand the wider Group strategy and represent the Group Head Office and its values, in each individual audit location. It is expected that after two to three years the auditor would either move into a more senior role in the department or - ideally - would secure a role in Operations or Finance within the Group.
- The ideal candidate must be capable of conducting risk based internal audits and should have a recognised accounting qualification and at least one role in Internal Audit. It is also essential to have excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- The unrestricted ability to travel within all countries is essential as is the passion for working across different cultures as part of an international organisation.