Associate at RGF Professional
Views:149 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Internal Audit Role - IT (2-5 yrs)
Internal Audit Role - IT
Job Title : Internal Audit - IT
Years of experience : 2-6
Job Description :
- This position involves working among a team of audit professionals with diverse cultural background performing SOX testing along with executing finance, information technology, operational and compliance audit assignments.
- Looking for strong analytical and technical skills, ability to clearly and concisely articulate issue findings and demonstrate sound business judgment.
- This position has the opportunity to travel up to 25% within the year worldwide. It can be located in any region.
- Because this position has high visibility to senior management, we would expect strong business acumen, excellent organization skills, project management skills, leadership skills, and strong English communication skills including both written and verbal.
- The person should be able to work independently, yet effective in a team environment.
- As a member of the SOX team, you will perform independent SOX control testing in IT General Controls, business processes and partner with management and the external audit firm to deliver audits of controls around IT applications, operations and financial processes. You would be required to work in the following areas:
- Sarbanes-Oxley control reviews
- ITGC, Business process and operational controls reviews
- Suppliers and business partners reviews
- Proficient in ITGC control testing to assist businesses with the assessment and improvement of their processes and controls. Familiarity with COSO and COBIT control frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and Oracle, data extraction and analytical skills and proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word etc.).