Talent Acquistion at Confidential Company
Views:199 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Internal Audit Role - FinTech (3-10 yrs)
- To be responsible for the execution of audit plan (including annual and strategic plans), to optimize the audit coverage in line with Banks's internal policies and external/regulatory requirements
- Planning and execution of audits of verticals / functions of Bank to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
- Participate in initiatives for procedure developments and operational improvements.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
- Review the activities under outsourcing arrangements
- Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports/ratings and summary of significant audit observations for consideration of the Audit Committee and the Senior Management.
- Report on internal control issues and the implementation of the internal audit plan.
- Should have the capability to make meaningful suggestions to the auditees