Consultant at BNC Global
Views:171 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Internal Audit Role - Consulting Firm - CA (0-1 yrs)
BNC is hiring for Top 10 consulting firms for internal audit role for Delhi location
1. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
2. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
3. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
4. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
5. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
6. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
7. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
8. To review Business process & internal controls.
9. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
10. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Desired Candidate profile
1. CA Freshers/SQ CAs with 0-1 year experience internal audit
2. Experience in P2P, O2C, HR, inventory and SOP
3. Immediate joiners
4. Okay with contractual role. With satisfactory performance, the role may turn into a permanent position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: - 600,000.00 - 850,000.00 per year