Recruiter at Techsist Solution
Views:636 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Internal Audit Role - Consulting Firm (2-8 yrs)
I have an opening with big 4&ConsultingFirms and the role is in Internal Audit. PFB the detailed JD for the same:
Primary responsibilities :
- Review and perform risk assessment procedures, including identification of significant accounts & classes of transactions and mapping of business processes.
- Review and prepare SOX documentation such as process flowcharts, process narratives and risk and controls matrix.
- Risk based audit and process reviews
- Business improvement, by assessing risks and controls related to business imperatives
- Optimization of processes to reduce inefficiencies and reduce cost
- Integrate data analytics to provide increased efficiency, assurance and value
- Plan, implement, coordinate, and execute all phases of SOX compliance, (to include leading walkthroughs and identifying/validating key controls, developing test procedures, executing and documenting testing, and reporting results to Management)
- Detailed review of team member's execution of SOX procedures and ensure testing results are appropriately documented.
- Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and resolution with clients on SOX deficiencies observed.
- Regularly train the team members on the end-to-end SOX compliance process and procedures
- PMO responsibilities such as overseeing the resource requirements, updating status, engaging more team members on need basis etc.
Qualifications, skills and experience :
- Relevant years of post-qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm, focused on SOX review, internal audit.
- Good understanding of the concepts of internal controls and auditing standards (ex: COSO Framework, PCAOB Audit Standards & IIA Standards)
- Experience in conducting risk assessment procedures pertaining to financial reporting, process flow mapping, design and documentation of RACM, controls testing, evaluation of control deficiencies and remediation plans
- Review of the SOX documentation prepared by the team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.