Consultant at BNC Global
Views:231 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Internal Audit Role - CA Firm - CA (0-3 yrs)
BNC is hiring for a reputed CA firm for internal audit role for Delhi location
1. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
2. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
3. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
4. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines.
5. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
6. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
7. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
8. To review Business process & internal controls.
9. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
10. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
11. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Required Candidate profile :
1. CA having 0 to 3 years of experience in internal audit.
2. Experience in SOP, P2P, O2C, IFC Testing, RCM, SOP Development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.