Recruiter at Techsist Solution
Views:107 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Internal Audit Role - Big4 (5-8 yrs)
Internal Audit, Mumbai
We have opening with Big 4, kindly find the JD below, if the profile is relevant to your profile please send with your updated CV to me ASAP.
The current role requires executing SOX, ICFR/ IFC, internal audit and other risk consulting engagements for companies/ asset managers. As part of the role, the candidate is expected to:
- Perform end-to-end internal audits from planning to reporting including process understanding, walkthroughs, preparation of risk and control matrix / audit work program, control testing to assess their design and operating effectiveness, drafting issues and agreeing issues/ actions with management.
- For Managers/ S Con, have an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing/mining/Pharma industries.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of SOX/ ICFR/ Internal Audit methodology.
- Deliver / manage engagements to time, cost and high quality.
- Identify key areas of improvement in the client's business processes and add value by preparing insightful recommendations.
- Contribute to business development activities such as preparing proposals, lead identification
- Always comply with the firm's quality and risk management policies