Senior Account Manager at Shell Info Technologies Private Limited
Views:154 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Internal Audit Role - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
CONTRACT TO HIRE - Internal Audit (WFO - Hybrid mode)
LOB Tech Auditor:
- Strong IT Auditing experience in Integrated Audit environment (eg automated business process controls testing data integrity, API management, data confidentiality, unstructured data environment access) and technology common process
- Subsidiary integration with acquired businesses that have to integrate with the firm and involves evaluating cyber/tech risks and their controls.
- MBA in finance/accounting and or CA/CPA/CIA/CISA
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Internal Audit of Asset Management / Treasury areas/ Financial Services/Banking
- Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, financial, and IT auditing
- Experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 16 (At least one of four)
- Exposure to any one industry-Financial services, technology media and telecommunication, Manufacturing
- Demonstrate problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willingness to expand skillset and work on other related areas
a. Experience in Banking and Financial Services industry
b. Experience in Internal Audit
c. Experience in treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury operations/transformation and treasury technology solution delivery
d. Ability to deliver with minimal supervision
e. Good understanding of common audit methodologies and risk assessment techniques
f. Strong communication skill to articulate the problem statements and receive right information from the stakeholders
g. Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record. Advanced degree like MBA or CFA is highly recommended
h. Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience
- In addition to above expectation we require specialization knowledge for below open requirements
a. Hands-on expertise in corporate treasury processes including cash management, capital markets, cash and treasury instruments accounting, exposure management and hedge accounting
b. Subject matter expertise on complex treasury processes like bilateral and multilateral netting, exposure management, physical and notional pooling and in-house banking
c. Hands-on trading expertise from the prior corporate treasury role executing FX trades, interest rate swaps, investments, debt and securities.
d. Expertise in bank connectivity and bank relationship management, including BAI2 formats, MT940/942/101 formats, SWIFT Standards, EDI and SWIFT Service Bureau process automation
e. Treasury experience including cash and liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, transaction management for instruments such as investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities and commodities, including the instrument lifecycle processes such as accounting, settlement and reporting.
f. Experience in exposure management, hedge management and hedge accounting
g. Experience with implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
h. Specialize and assist in treasury transformation projects
i. Experience in conducting risk management activities and evaluating technical issues, analyzing facts, consulting and delivering solutions
j. Experience in assisting clients to understand the impact of diverse regulations on treasury matters (example: IFRS, EMIR, BEPS, SOX, BASEL III, etc.) and providing tailored solutions to address their needs
CIB Market Technology Auditor:
- Many of our Audits are integrated and it would be useful to have candidates with an understanding of some products - Equities, Macro (Currencies, Commodities, Rates), Spread (Credit), Sales and Research. In addition, technology skills including Access (Privileged) - Db, change Management, Incident Management, Data Integrity and Prod Support are all useful generalist areas.
- When technology auditors are armed with product knowledge it helps define scope and increase focus
Technology Infrastructure Auditor:
Strong knowledge of various technologies, operating systems, databases, network components, mainframe, middleware and cloud. In addition, technology processes and risk skills would be necessary to effectively contribute to the global Infrastructure technology audits.