Internal Audit Role - Architectural Hardware Fittings & Solutions Manufacturer (3-7 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Finance
Skills - Internal Audit
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead the development and implementation of the overall Audit Plan and conduct of audits of various verticals / functions of Bank to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
Client Details :
Our client is a leader in manufacturing and supplying of Architectural hardware fittings & Solutions.
- Execute audit plan as per timelines, issuance of draft audit reports, conduct of discussions for finalisation of audit reports with auditees.
- Perform the review of audit reports complied by the team members/external partners to ensure adequate coverage and compliance with regulatory/legal provisions and internal policies.
- Monitor and review the performance of concurrent audit/external audit partners on ongoing basis and formalization of process to provide periodic feedback.
- Follow-up and testing of compliance to the audit reports
- Review of the existing process and suggest areas of improvement to enhance controls, reduce cost and minimize revenue/income leakages.
- Develop detailed scope, conduct process walkthroughs, devise risk control matrix, develop/update audit checklist ensuring comprehensive review of the business as well as support functions.
- CA with 3-7 years of experience
- Success in performing audit projects in accordance with internal auditing standards
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management and influencing skills
- Good Leadership Skills
Job Offer :
- An opportunity to lead Internal Audit for a fast growing company with strong presence in India
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.