Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2609 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Internal Audit & Control Role - BPO/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
Internal Audit and Controls
- You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
- You will be working as a part of Internal Audit &Controls team which is involved in establishing processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements whenever required.
- You will be responsible for Audits where in you will be managing the effective implementation and delivery of all Source to Pay operations designed to mitigate risk. e.g. Policies; Anticorruption, BCM, InfoSec, P104, Records Management and Contractor controls and establish processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
Good to have skills : Audits, Leadership quality
Roles And Responsibilities :
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility. The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals. Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making in involved. You will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.