Senior Human Resource Specialist at Intermiles
Views:260 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
InterMiles - Manager - Service Delivery - Customer Service Domain (4-5 yrs)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for member experience during customer lifecycle - Drive customer retention, reduce need for repetitive contacts irrespective of the channel of communication, and increase customer satisfaction
- Deploy customer experience solutions based on industry best practices and leverage tools and technologies to drive productivity gains
- Customer journey mapping and rigorous review to identify opportunities to proactively intervene / influence changes required to improve the experience
- Collaborate with a wide spectrum of teams ranging from Business, Marketing, Technology, Product, to design and lead key multiple tactical - run projects positively influencing the experience.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive consistent and ever-improving performance with respect to all key Customer Service metrics such as Service levels / FTR% / CSAT / DSAT / Escalations / Abandon% / NPS CS Detractor % / CES etc - Drive member engagement through availability and relevance of the medium of communication - Email, Calls, Chat, Social
- Review partner performance by way of daily / weekly connect calls/ monthly reviews to improve performance and quality.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems. - Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Experience in Travel / E-commerce / OTA space with 4- 5 years in the Customer Service domain.