Senior Human Resource Specialist at Intermiles
Views:508 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
InterMiles - Director - Digital & Direct Marketing - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-12 yrs)
About the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President - Marketing, you will be key in the development and execution of a scalable Digital & Direct Marketing strategy across various travel, payment, lifestyle & loyalty business verticals, drive marketing campaigns, traffic, lead generation and efficiencies. You will lead all the Performance Marketing initiatives and will oversee the creation and delivery of innovative and effective marketing campaigns across all channels with a tangible and measurable ROI. You possess a growth mindset and are able to follow through with Data Driven Approach.
- Create and implement a digital and direct marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, leads. conversions and engagement.
- Devise the strategy and lead the in-house teams across key channels like SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Performance Partnerships, Direct Marketing, Digital Media (Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, & Video), Conversion Marketing (primarily email & SMS), Mobile Apps (ASO, Networks, & App Growth strategies), Facebook & Google channels, campaign strategy and execution.
- Manage, optmise and innovate to maximise the opportunity of Direct Marketing channels (email, SMS PN etc ). Create strategy and implement various customer engagement, retention and lifecycle journeys
- Responsible for setting the overall organization wide Performance Marketing, Direct Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across multiple channels (owned & paid). And also
- Generate website & app traffic/searches with multi-channel & testing approach
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth
- Setting up attribution models, multi-channel tracking and quality of leads
- Run an effective SEO strategy via technical, site audits, keywords, links, working with content team
- Create, maintain and optimise Direct marketing campaigns, PPC campaigns, ad-copies, landing pages, A/B testing, budgeting
- Implement effective and optimised display remarketing and dynamic campaigns
- Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Manage third parties effectively such as digital agencies and service providers
- Create and lead an ambitious, best-in-class digital team
- Work with Brand, Business, Tech, UX teams for a top-notch digital customer experience and engagement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10-12 years of experience in digital, direct & performance marketing, with an experience of leading a team. Preferred experience in Loyalty marketing, travel, hospitality and payments centric business and aggregator businesses
- Expertise and knowledge of growth marketing strategies, performance marketing, retargeting, paid digital channels
- Strong mobile app marketing and analytics experience with proven track record for driving new mobile app usage, engagement and repeat usage
- Experience in marketing automation systems like UNICA / WCA / Clevertap / Exact Target / Adobe Campaign & Mobile Engagement Platforms like Airship / Branch etc
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC with proven results
- Strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation
- MBA, Marketing from a premiere institute
- B.E, B.Tech, preferred