Manager Recruitment at Interlace India Private Limited
Views:41 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Interlace - Manager - Presales (8-10 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement with us Interlace India Private Limited for Chennai location for the position Presales Manager
Job Location: Chennai
Founded in 2007, Interlace an CMMI Level 5 Company has grown in to a multi-faceted End-to-end IT Solutions provider that can deliver customized software products, solutions and IT services to enterprises and government organizations.
Our offerings span across different sectors with major thrust in Oil & Gas, e-governance, Energy, Education, Manufacturing and in Retail. Headquartered in Chennai with a fully equipped development center in SIPCOT IT Park, Chennai, we are a strong team of 100+ professionals, who work with integrity and passion to deliver world class IT solutions.
For more info please visit www.interlaceindia.com
Required Technical Skills: Presales, OEM, Cloud, IT Products (Networking, server and storage) Presentation, negotiation skills
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in any one of the IT Infrastructure Specialization (Networking, Security /Server and Storage, Backup, HCI /Cloud Services / etc.,)
- Willingness to travel outside frequently.
- To align with the Sales team and attend the client's meeting to determine the requirement based on technical and business needs.
- Study and understand the RFP/RFQ/RFI document to prepare technical and commercial bid.
- Ensuring that all the information is collected to propose the right solution as per the customer needs.
- Provide the technical solution in professional way and also as per committed time frame.
- Create and confidently deliver the technical presentations internally and externally.
- Build relationship internally and externally and also develop team work by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Build relationship with the OEM partners and understand their solution before convert it in to the solution.
- Instrumental to work on techno commercial proposals in association with budget, technical requirements and deliverables.
- Interact with the project team to articulating the customer requirement to ensure the smooth transition from sales to delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.