Manager HR at Intergrow Brands
Views:1537 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Intergrow Brands - Head - Sales (15-25 yrs)
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, pack wise as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- To plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- To analyze stock movement/availability
- Assist the Management in developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product/ territory/ pack mix decisions
- Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions and Modern Trade to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
- Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
- Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to Top Management on potential data, competitors- activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment.
- The offtake of the product needs to be ensured.
Key Accountabilities :
- Management Graduate from one of the premier institutes with 15-25 years of Sales and Marketing experience out of which majority of the time should have been in sales function.
- Prior Experience on food FMCG is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.