Consultant at InterGlobe Technologies
Views:566 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
InterGlobe Technologies - Solution Delivery Manager - SAP Implementations (14-24 yrs)
Solution Delivery Manager - SAP Implementations opportunity for Dubai.
Position: SAP Implementations
Role: Manager Solutions Delivery - SAP Implementations
Experience: 14+ Years
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: As per UAE Standard
Job Type: Permanent (1yr and extendable)
- Responsible for management and successful delivery of large, complex and strategic business IT solutions, involving complex business change and transformation, multiple executive level stakeholders, systems integration of multiple internal and external solution providers.
- Ensures the on time and on budget delivery of assigned large, complex and strategic business IT solutions aimed at realizing business value by applying best practices and techniques in project, systems integration and change management.
1. Orchestrate successful delivery of assigned projects, which are large in size, strategic or highly complex, coordinating with multiple senior business managers, other departments of the, Group and other sections of IT. Manage one or more large and strategic IT external partner or subcontractor (such as Offshore providers or off the shelf system providers), where contract values are high and where there contribution is significant to the scope and success or failure of the project(s)
2. Drive business benefits realization and return on IT investment of assigned business IT projects by ensuring all aspects of business change and transformation are effectively enabled and managed through the lifecycle of solution delivery.
3. Responsible for evaluation of internal and external solutions and service providers on assigned business IT projects to enable delivery of the most optimal IT solutions to the relevant, Group business units. Ensure solution designs meet the business strategies and requirements and the right solutions consisting of the relevant integration across external products, internal applications, and custom development (internal or external) are being proposed and implemented.
4. Manage the complexity of stakeholder management, communications, and systems integration from the variety of internal and external specialist service providers so that the business gets a single owner for end-to-end delivery of assigned business IT projects
5. Effectively protect the investment of the, Group on assigned large, complex strategic business IT projects by continuous assessment of major risks and issues on assigned business IT projects and address them to ensure the solutions are delivered within the agreed parameters and agreed benefits are realized.
- Address situational awareness, conflicts and prioritisation issues between stakeholder business units, internal IT departments, and suppliers. Where relevant raise the level of awareness of major show stopper risks and issues and expertly drive steering groups towards re-planning, recovery or termination of business IT projects.
6. Reviews contracts with external vendors prior to sign off to ensure proper protection for the, Group in terms of supplier delivery commitments and the risks inherent to the different type of engagements/delivery models. Provides expertise in negotiating the right terms and ensures involvement of the relevant stakeholder groups.
7. Expertly direct large, complex, strategic business IT projects through all phases of business requirements uncertainty, conflicting senior stakeholder interests, competing business and IT priorities, mis-alignment of internal and external delivery units through effective planning, communication, influence and negotiation.
8. Responsible for ensuring all aspects of business change that are critical to the successful delivery and adoption of the assigned business IT project are identified and managed either by or on behalf of the relevant business units.
9. Responsible for financial management and transparency of the assigned business IT projects and ensure all costs incurred are effectively tracked and reported to senior business and IT executives. Ensure all assigned business IT projects are underpinned by tangible business cases which is transparent to the relevant business sponsors and ensure that the value of the solutions delivered is evident.
10. Contribute to the improvement of solution delivery practices, procedures, methodologies and standards including Risk and Issue Management, Stakeholder Management, Planning, Vendor and Contract Management. Keep up to date on industry standards and research.
- Provide specialist project management and delivery consultancy to support external customers and senior business managers as required. Disseminate best project, business transformation and change management practices and techniques across the delivery organization. Effectively manage, coach and support assigned project resources to deliver solutions to the best of their ability on time, budget and scope. In addition, work cohesively with the other senior members of Business Solutions Delivery to evaluate performance of solution delivery managers.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES :
- Customer Service orientation
- Organising for Results
- Influence and Negotiation
- Adaptability and innovation
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Project/Program Management, Methods & Tools
- Software Development and process improvement
- Large scale people management
- Coaching and Training and large scale vendor management
- Role holder will have managed large scale projects and programs, or a large delivery function with large scale people management and leadership experience.
- Experience as a strong stakeholder manager, coach/trainer, and a results oriented manager is preferred
- Must have worked on a minimum of 4 end to end SAP implementations. Must have worked on a global template roll-out.
- Extremely strong stakeholder management skills are required. Change management experience and must be able to influence at every level.
- Extensive knowledge of project and program management practices, usually holding a project management certification from a recognized professional body (such as Project Management Institute)
- 10+ Yrs IT experience of which the majority should be in a senior project or program management role.
- Relationship Management, Project/Program Management, Methods & Tools, Software Development and process improvement, large scale people management, Coaching and Training and large scale vendor management
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject relevant to IT PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification
Share below Details in resume:
Global Implementation Experience (E2E/Total projects);
Expected CTC in AED:
Valid Passport: Mandatory:
Passport Number & Expiry Date:
Onsite Experience (If any):