Consultant at InterGlobe Technologies
Views:629 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InterGlobe Technologies - Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager (12-22 yrs)
Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager (Business Intelligence) Opportunity for Dubai.
Position: Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
Experience: 12 to 22 Years
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: As per UAE Standard
Job Type: Permanent (1yr and extendable)
The Agile PM will serve 2 functions:
- High level reporting across BI and Analytics activities;
- Provide daily project management of resources in an agile fashion to ensure successful delivery of committed work.
- The PM role will oversee the planning of work for each stream, report on progress against that plan, and escalate any issues which impact the team's ability to execute.
- On a daily basis, the PM will organize all available resources (including business users for whom the products are being developed) and ensure the principles of agile project management are being adhered to.
- Establish the protocols for implementing an agile project methodology and ensure adoption amongst stakeholders to this method.
- Create visibility of the long term scope of and objectives of each stream. Prioritise the sprints based on business value, complexity and speed to market. Maintain, distribute and report against this backlog.
- Manage each of the sprints as the scrum master. Ensure resources are clear every day on the activities and objectives of their teams. Identify, report, mitigate and escalate any issues.
- Creation of demand management strategy and practices in accordance with industry best practice for all BI initiatives. Create and maintain the backlog, ensure visibility for all stakeholders and continued engagement of key influencers within the business.
- Creation of business value index, return on investment and other KPIs for measuring BI productivity.
- Help business define the objectives of each new BI project, with an emphasis on measurable tangible benefits.
- Coach business units to ensure requirements are clear prior to commencing any BI initiatives, including business value drivers and prioritization.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Organising for Results
- Adaptability and Innovation
- Interpersonal Ability
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Professional Skills & Experience:
- The individual should possess strong project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in Agile/Iterative methodologies is favourable.
- Leadership experience, with ability to manage a team to deliver outcomes. Ability to multi-task and work across various departments with strict deadlines is critical. Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business, including external parties. The ability to negotiate and influence is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and work across various departments with strict deadlines is critical. Good working knowledge of airline systems is essential.
- Knowledge of data and KPIs commonly used in airline industry, particularly as they relate to the commercial application of this information.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles is essential.
- Knowledge of BI applications and design principles is essential.
- Degree or Honours in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or Operations Research.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification preferred
- Certified as Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified SAFe Scrum or Advanced Scrum Master or equivalent.
Share below Details in resume;
Expected CTC in AED:
Valid Passport: Mandatory:
Passport Number & Expiry Date:
Onsite Experience (If any):