Interface.ai - Lead Project Manager (8-12 yrs)
Interface.ai provides an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to Financial Institutes to automate calls and customer inquiries across multiple channels and engage their customers with financial insights and upsell/cross-sell.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day-1.
Our employees spread across India and US locations, many of them come from ML teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the US along with enterprise architects with over 20+ years of experience building large-scale systems. Our India team consists of people from ISB, IIMs, and many who have been previously part of early-stage startups.
- Founded in 2019, we have grown over 1400% in revenues just in the last year.
- We are a fully remote team.
As a Lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Applies project management methodology, tools, techniques, and terminology
- Manages changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance
- Performs project financial management - Develops overall project budget and controls costs for the duration of the project, including planned, actual, and forecast for both operational and capital expenses
- Ensures adherence to defined project Quality Assurance processes and the rectification of quality issues identified through this process
- Directly manages other project managers, being responsible for guidance and advice on their professional development
You can be a great fit if you are:
- Extremely self-motivated
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 10 to 40 employees
- Proven experience delivering large projects with Agile methodology (Scrum & Kanban) is required
- Proven experience managing complex, global IT projects
- Experience working on a virtual/global team in Banking Domain is required
- Experience in pre-sales activities
- Should have hands-on experience in project financial management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.