HR Manager at Intensiv-Filter Himenviro Pvt. Ltd.
Views:294 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Intensiv-Filter Himenviro Group - Chief of Staff (5-10 yrs)
Chief of Staff Intensiv-Filter Himenviro Group
Drive Speed & Efficiency at Director's Office :
1. Interpret, simplify and prioritize relevant data / insights to drive decision making via the Founders office.
2. Understand and cascade Director's priorities and influence CXOs, drive strategic alignment towards faster decision making.
3. Work with HR for senior leadership hiring, serve as the critical round of filters before the Founders.
4. Partner with CHRO to review, design, and execute on improvements to organisation structure.
Drive Organisation Performance & Execution :
1. Drive focus and accountability within the executive team on a day-to-day basis.
2. Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
3. Develop frameworks and scorecards to measure and track performance of departments and CXOs.
4. Drive periodic reviews (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) on agreed performance metrics.
5. Oversee strategic business initiatives from development stages to successful execution.
6. Facilitate cross functional collaboration to support key projects and initiatives.
1. Work closely with the internal communications team for preparation and dissemination of communication regarding the organizational vision, strategy and achievements.
2. Collaborate with internal communications team to prepare materials for Head office for internal and external platforms.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. MBA from Tier 1/2 institutes/colleges.
2. 5 - 10 years of experience spanning operations, project management, strategy or consulting roles.
3. Strong experience in cross-functional businesses, product or program/project management roles.
4. Ability to influence without direct authority in situations where progress is slow or critical deliverables are stalling.
5. Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and a quick learner with ability to adapt to new situations or projects.
6. Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
8. Ability to interpret multiple datasets and derive insights.
9. Experience in startups and manufacturing industry would be preferred.
About the Company :
With over a hundred years of experience and expertise, Intensive-Filter Himenviro, Germany is a leading global company in Clean Air Technology. We proudly hold a record of more than 50,000 installations globally, encompassing a wide range of applications areas and industries from Metal, Chemical, Food to Power & Cement thereby, catering to the end-to-end needs of every big name of the industry.
We are located in Germany, with regional offices in the United Kingdom, India - Delhi, Noida, Shamli, Kolkata & Pune. Our presence spans 15 countries across Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, USA, South America and Europe. We have more than 2200 successful projects in Cement, Power, Steel, Sugar, Food, Coal mill & Textile.