Assistant Manager - HR at Intello Labs Private Limited
Views:597 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Intello Labs - Head - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-14 yrs)
- At Intello Labs, we are proud of the products and services we provide. We're looking for a highly skilled marketing head to help us promote our offerings, and identify customer need so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding.
- He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and sales, and interact with clients on a regular basis with a fairly hands-on approach. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- As a start up, we want candidates to be able to define their own plan and be able to deal with ambiguity and change. But here is list of responsibilities that can be expected Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Experienced in Lead Generation, Digital Marketing & B2B Marketing
- Responsible for complete culture lifecycle management including all stakeholders (internal & external)
- Improve existing, and identify new, acquisition channels including AR/PR (Analyst Relations Public Relations), paid search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), etc.
- Lead our customer/partner marketing program including overall strategy, communication planning, analysis, and optimization.
- Lead our social media strategy and expand social media presence by identifying new channels and opportunities.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Formulate and execute the digital marketing strategy for the company across all channels
- Generate leads from every possible source while controlling overall ROI. Come up with innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business
- Track, report and optimize key business metrics across different channels using a variety of tools
- Optimize all paid ad campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI
- Understand our target group perfectly and translate that knowledge to create the perfect targeting across all digital channels
- Manage all direct marketing efforts - Come up with mailer/ SMS concepts and regularly engage the audience by sending broadcasts. Manage email deliverability to ensure high inbox landing rates
Preferred Qualifications and Attributes:
- 10+ years of proven experience in Sales and Marketing, start-up experience
- Experienced in B2B Marketing, Brand Marketing, Brand liaisoning.
- MBA from T1 colleges or Top B Schools
- Preferable from IT Products, Agriculture Industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
Job Location: Gurugram
What We Offer:
- A family-like environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Intello Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Intello :
- Intello Labs aims to bring transparency and objectivity across the agribusiness supply chain, helping farmers to capture the value they create. We offer app and equipment to not only test, grade, and analyze the visual quality parameters of Agri commodities but also sort and pack them with 100% quality adherence, using automated systems. We have developed a ready-to-use solution for fruits, vegetables, and spices with capabilities to assess about 40 commodities and that list is increasing exponentially. In this quest, we are looking for talented professionals. Our team focuses on developing new concepts and user experiences through rapid prototyping and collaboration with best-in-class research and development.
- Started by IIT Alumni and ex-staffers of Snapdeal & Amazon, the Gurugram-based Agri-tech startup, Intello Labs, has come a long way since its inception in 2016. Intello Labs has attracted investment marquee investors like Nexus Venture Partners, Saama Capital, and Omnivore.
- With a predominant presence in India, Intello Labs is beginning to expand its footprint in US, Thailand, Singapore, and other markets a feat that cannot be matched by most start-ups in the sector.