Assistant Manager - HR at Intello Labs Private Limited
Views:5000 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Intello Labs - Associate - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Intello Labs is India's most awarded agri-tech startup. Our vision is to bring complete transparency in the food and agri supply chain. We aim to achieve this by digitizing food quality by leveraging the cutting edge advancements in AI, Computer Vision and IoT.
We are working with various industries such as food retail, food processing, commodity traders providing them tools to assess and track quality across their processes. This helps them make better procurement, storage and usage decisions leading to right price and reduced wastage.
We are looking for a smart young professional to become an integral part of our outreach team.
Even though the role is of a - sales person, this employee will work across sales, marketing and business development functions. The broad-based role's mandate it to contribute towards the company's growth by helping generate more business opportunities.
Primary Purpose :
To support sales, marketing and business development activates by working with Head of Sales and regional business offices.
Including, but not limited to:
1. Conduct research activities, as needed, on:
a. Client prospecting
b. Business development opportunities
c. Industry events and conferences
2. Preparing and customizing client decks
3. Client interaction in meetings, events, demos and calls - will increase gradually
4. Maintain CRM platform
5. Contribute on original content creation
6. Manage social media accounts
7. Work with the legal team on NDAs and sales contracts
Knowledge and Experience:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a product/software company with international clients
2. Substantial experience of having done secondary research (internet based)
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Graduation from a reputable institution with top grades. MBA from a reputable b-school highly preferable
5. Knowledge of deep tech. If not already conversant, the candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for a quick learning curve
1. Hunger to grow with a fast-growing team
2. Should be equally comfortable with both desk research as well as outward representation of the company at events and meetings
3. Perseverance, Jugaad attitude, self-driven mindset
4. Excellent interpersonal skills. Polite, yet assertive demeanor - for both internal and external relationships
5. Knowledge of agriculture and food sector desirable but not necessary
6. Should be flexible for moderate amount of travelling