Senior Lead Recruiter at Intellipaat Software solution
Views:56 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Intellipaat - SEO Manager (3-11 yrs)
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvements.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience on on-page and off page link building activities
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective.
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, Prepare detailed strategy reports. Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purpose.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to Manage a team.
- Must have min. 4+ years of strong SEO experience and content strategy creation.
- Ability to handle a team