Assistant Manager - Human Resource at Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3646 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Intellipaat - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement.
- Expertise in building high quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience on on-page and off page link building activities
- Ability to build / manage team and motivate them to achieve team objective
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, Prepare detailed strategy reports. Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purpose
- Should be individual contributor as well as ability to manage team.
Salary Offered : 8-16 LPA