HR Manager at Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
Views:11889 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Intellicar - Associate Director - Operations (7-10 yrs)
Associate Diector- Operations
Intellicar Telematics is an end-to-end IoT solution provider for Automobile industry. Our major clients operate in Self drive cars, Logistics, Taxi services, Car rental services, Automobile and Auto ancillary OEMs. Our products offer solutions that include Remote Engine Diagnostics, Predictive Maintenance, Driver Behaviour Scoring, Fuel Management, Geo-Fencing, Vehicle Dashboard Digital Twin Replication and many other important aspects for comprehensive Fleet Management.
- Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking, Remote engine diagnostics, Driver behavior & training
- Technology Integration: GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD, WEB, Accelerometer, RFID, On-board Storage.
- Intellicar's team of accomplished automotive Engineers, hardware manufacturers, Software Developers and Data Scientists have developed the best solutions to track vehicles and drivers, and ensure optimum performance, utilization and safety at all times.
- We cater to the needs of our clients across various industries such as: Shared mobility, Fleet Aggregators, OEM- s, mining, construction, educational institutions, ecommerce, armored trucks, Manufacturing, dealership and more.
- Will be responsible for ensuring effective operations of Intellicar's enterprise solutions. Defining the operations strategy of the company
- Coordinates and Partners with the client. Anchors the key internal and external meetings, Plans resources, validates the process reengineering results and manages client interactions around technical and commercial aspects with the objective identifying opportunities and implementing solution
- Project Management, Process management, cost and resource management.
- Customer acquisition and key relationship management.
- Monitor governance adherence within the engagement and meet client & business requirements within the guidelines, policies and norms of Intellicar Telematics.
- Meet Fleet operators and managers and understand their operational challenges.
- Manage Profit/Loss and cash flow management.
- Ensure that all the operations meet SLAs and TAT. Ensure Process Improvement for better Business Operations
Experience and Skills Required
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management and streamlining the process
- Customer acquisition and key relationship management
- Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership skills, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality.
- Super organized and a logical thinker.
- BE/B.Tech or MBA or Master's in Operations from Tier1 institutes with minimum defined grade preferred.
- 7+ year of work experience in Business operations
- Experience in Managing operations in IT/Telecom/Automotive industry. Prior work experience with organizations in the space of IOT or Telematics will be an added advantage.