Founder at Intellemo.com
Views:5650 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Intellemo - Manager/Head - SEO (2-4 yrs)
SEO Manager/Head will play an end-to-end SEO project management role for clients of Intellemo and would head the SEO team as it grows. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, he/ she will be able to increase site rankings, traffic & conversions with ROI focus. He/She must be an expert in all domains of SEO with proven results.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies, both On-page & Off-page for various clients.
- On-Page analysis will include management of title & meta tags, keywords, content, duplication, internal linking, tags, page load speed, website structure, breadcrumbs, robots.txt, sitemap, etc.
- Off-Page analysis will include management of backlinks quantity & quality, anchor text diversity, social signals, online reputation, etc.
- Prioritise SEO tasks according to ease of implementation and SEO impact.
- Coordinate with the client's technical team on technical fixes and implementation.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel for data analysis & extracting useful insights.
- Being dynamic & knowing the latest SEO strategies & technologies and using them for efficient project delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a holistic understanding of online marketing concepts.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs and other useful SEO tools.
- Passionate to grow, hunger to learn more and always striving to improve what exists.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Attractive Salary Hike will be provided to Competent Candidate