Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:188 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Intellectual Property Lawyer - Law Firm (4-8 yrs)
A well established and reputed law firm is looking to have a presence of an IP desk in their Delhi office.
- PQE 5-7 years with a law firm (ideally full-service law firm in IP team) with hands on experience in handling IP matters.
- Specifically on IP matters (in priority):
- Experience in handling commercial and transactional IP matters including drafting IP agreements (such as assignment, license agreements, technology development agreements, technical collaboration agreements), conducting IP due diligence, support on IP matters in larger corporate commercial transactions.
- Drafting pleadings and handling oppositions and cancellations pertaining to trademarks and copyrights before IP Offices.
- Handling pre-litigation procedures including sending legal notices, take-down stay-down proceedings.
- Bonus: Experience in handling IP litigations including drafting pleadings, briefing Senior Counsels.
- Interacted with foreign law firms (both inbound and outbound work) on IP matters.
- Ability to be the face of the IP team in Delhi and liaise with other Partners and be client facing.
- Good command of English and communication skills.