Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1811 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Intellectual Property Consultant - IIT/NIT/IIIT (1-7 yrs)
Company : Leader in IP management, have footprints across the globe
We are looking for professionals who combine a deep knowledge of Advance Telecommunication concepts, a curiosity to understand technology markets, complete ecosystems, product implementations and the underlying trends driving them, and a passion for creative, strategic thinking about the future of our client's business with an interest in learning about patents and intellectual property.
- Contributing to client's strategy development process by applying your technical proficiency and creative problem solving skills to recognize market trends, opportunities and threats
- Preparing Patent to product mapping charts by performing analysis, reverse engineering, testing and investigations on technologies that are being deployed and or used widely in industry
- Performing prior art searching;
- Identifying and analyzing patents in client's portfolio that may be relevant to technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
- Updating your technical skill set and hands-on subject matter expertise in the technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
Desired Skills :
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience with advance telecommunication technologies
- Experience in competitor investigations and/or analysis, source code analysis - Added advantage
- Strong grasp of computer science and cryptography - Added advantage
- Will have experience in preparing Evidence of Use charts - Added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to diverse audiences comprising technical and non-technical members
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Excel, proficiency in PowerPoint and ability to ramp quickly on a variety of analytical patent tools
- Demonstrated ability to partner on projects with others, working across the IP organization
Education: M.Tech/B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication with at-least 2+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained their degree from Tier-I institutes (IIT, IIIT, NIT, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.