Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:21445 Applications:1481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:517
Intellecap - Senior Associate - Financial Services Consulting - Microfinance Sector (4-7 yrs)
Sr Associate - Financial Services Consulting - Microfinance/MSME/Fintech
Intellecap Advisory Services Private Limited (Intellecap) is a global advisory firm with expertise in supporting and scaling social enterprise ecosystems in South Asia, South-East Asia and Sub Saharan Africa. Headquartered in India, Intellecap has presence in Kenya, Bangladesh and Indonesia. Our offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad cater to our clients- requirements in the sub-continent and South Asia. While the Jakarta office serves the south-east Asian markets, our Nairobi office services the Sub-Saharan markets. Intellecap has grown into a group with more than 6000 employees and over 500 engagements across 40+ countries around the world. Intellecap exists to bridge the opportunity gap for the emerging 3 billion. All our work is designed to make markets equitable and inclusive. We take an ecosystem-based approach to problem solving and focus on three levers - 1) Knowledge, 2) Networks, and 3) Capital.
Our unique positioning at the intersection of social and commercial business sectors allows us to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world to shape distinctive solutions. Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
What we do at Intellecap:
We strive to create an environment that catalyzes business -led solutions towards development through our services, incubation's, and Initiatives. We work in the sectors: Financial Services, Agriculture and Livelihoods, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Water and Sanitation and Circular Economy.
Intellecap's Consulting's clientele is global, and the team has delivered diverse projects across Asia and Africa. The team works with:
i. Social Enterprise models to help them achieve scale and faster integration with the mainstream through better business planning, market intelligence and process excellence
ii. Large businesses and corporations to help them engage better with the Bottom of the Pyramid markets
iii. Private foundations, multilateral and bilateral funders and investors to help them understand, strategize and design interventions for the inclusive business space
- Within Financial Services, our focus has been in areas of incubation and transformation of FS focused entities - Microfinance, clean energy finance, MSME finance, agri finance, housing finance and fin-techs. We have assisted these entities with their business strategy, operations setup, digital and business transformation, process re-engineering, distribution expansion, risk management, scorecards deployment and products design.
Position : Senior Associate
Location : Mumbai, India
Experience/ Education :
- 4-7 years in business strategy- consulting;
- Min. 2+ years consulting experience
- Prior industry experience of working in a MFI preferred
- Master's in Business Administration from a premier B-School or graduate from a top University with very strong academic record
- Financial services - MFI sector experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment
- Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable
Job responsibilities :
- Manage delivery of projects in the Financial Services sector in line with client expectations and company standards
- Build solutions relevant to the Financial Services sector and help take them to market
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentor-ship, and business development;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
- Analyse data and assist in the structure and plan for project requirements
- Manage delivery of work streams within a project in line with client expectations and company standards
- Support business development and other internal initiative
- Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects