Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:166 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Intellecap - Senior Associate - Business Consulting & Research - Energy & Climate (4-6 yrs)
Intellecap Advisory Services Private Limited (Intellecap) is a global advisory firm with expertise in supporting and scaling social enterprise ecosystems in South Asia, South-East Asia, and Sub -Saharan Africa. Headquartered in India, Intellecap has a presence in Kenya, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. Our offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad cater to our client's requirements in the sub-continent and South Asia. While the Jakarta office serves the southeast Asian markets, our Nairobi office services the Sub-Saharan markets. Intellecap has grown into a group with more than 6,000 employees and over 500 engagements across 40+ countries around the world. Intellecap exists to bridge the opportunity gap for the emerging 3 billion. All our work is designed to make markets equitable and inclusive. We take an ecosystem-based approach to problem-solving and focus on three levers - 1) Knowledge, 2) Networks, and 3) Capital.
Our unique positioning at the intersection of social and commercial business sectors allows us to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world to shape distinctive solutions. Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.- Understand the problem statement and project requirements to develop project proposals considering appropriate approach & methodology Collect data from primary and secondary sources, guide research and analysis as required.
- Collect data from primary and secondary sources, guide research and analysis as required.
- Undertake detailed financial and technical assessment of RE projects where required including complete business planning and financial modeling
- Engage with senior experts internally and externally on aspects related to the project
- Drive independent modules of an assignment and prepare draft of suggestions/ recommendations
- Develop client presentations and write reports
- Support business development through proposal writing and preparation
- Participate in team discussions; provide insights and inputs on areas specific to the project and the sector Guide, manage, and mentor junior associates in the team.
- Guide, manage, and mentor junior associates in the team.
- Masters (MBA) or equivalent from reputed institutes in India/abroad
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in renewable energy, climate change, and/or related sectors
- Experience in business consulting, climate change policy, climate finance, and decentralized power generation is an added advantage
- Good communication, presentation, and report writing skills
- Well-versed with the Project Execution and Business Development cycles in consulting firms.
- Experience of providing support in EoIs and proposal preparation
- Post Graduate in public health/ Management/ population education and demography, or related fields.
- Management Degree in related area preferred.
- Good MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) and self-reliant in developing and formatting documents.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information.
- Open to working in a multi-cultural environment and effectively in small and large teams.
- Fluency in English: able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong conceptual as well as analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Able to work in tight timelines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment