Senior Manager - Human Capital at Aavishkaar Intellecap
Views:6509 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Intellecap - Manager - Investment Banking (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Investment Banking
We are seeking a candidate who has:
A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Investment Banking:
- Executed end to end private equity transactions;
- Sound knowledge of and experience with term sheets and shareholder agreements
- An MBA from a reputed business school or CA;
- Knowledge of one or more of the sectors that Intellecap focuses on, viz. Financial Services, Healthcare, Food and Agriculture and Cleantech;
The candidate is expected to:
- Manage transactions and their closure in a time bound manner, with optimal utilization of team's resources;
- Manage investor and client expectations with respect to deals
- Mentor junior team members to create better delivery and leadership capability;
- Support the reporting manager in creating BD pipeline
The candidate should have the following hard and soft skills :
- Sound Fundamentals - Accounts, Financial Modelling, Reading and interpreting Balance Sheets;
- Analytical and logical thought-flow.
- High confidence level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very high level of ownership and commitment;
- Ability to manage networks and relationships;
Aggression- Ability to think beyond the obvious and draw out from readings and interactions with various people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.