Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:92 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Intellecap - Data Analyst - Contractual (4-6 yrs)
Data Analyst-Contract Role ( 2 Months)
Intellecap, a part of the Aavishkaar Group, is a pioneer in building enabling ecosystems and channeling capital to create and nurture a sustainable & equitable society. Founded in 2002, Intellecap works across critical sectors like Agriculture, Livelihoods, Climate Change, Clean Energy, Financial Services, Gender & Inclusion, Healthcare, Water and Sanitation, and has delivered over 500 global engagements across 40+ countries and syndicated investments of over $500 Million USD in Capital. Intellecap through its presence in India and Africa provides a broad range of Consulting, Research, and Investment Banking Services, to Multilateral Agencies, Development Finance Institutions, Social Enterprises, Corporations, Investors, Policy Makers, and Donors. Our common action platform, Sankalp Forum, one of the largest global inclusive development platforms, brings together the ecosystem to shape the way markets work for delivering the SDGs 2030. In 2021 Intellecap announced 100% acquisition of NRMC, a climate change ecosystem player.
Select clients of Intellecap include the USAID, Rockefeller Foundation, World Bank, Ford Foundation, The Hans Foundation, Doen Foundation, GIZ, DFID, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, International Finance Corporation, Asian Development Bank, and Michael and Susan Dell Foundation.
Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
- The analyst will be primarily responsible for the analysis of the quantitative data from a survey.
- Will work closely with the program team to finalize an analysis plan.
- On the basis of the analysis plan, use recommended software (SPSS/STATA) to prepare the output tables.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, and perform complex analyses.
- Support the program team in the preparation of the final report by generating any additional tables, graphs, and infographics as required/articulated by the program team.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Masters or higher degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics and/or other related fields.
- A University degree with a specialized experience in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Private Sector Engagement in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of the Master's degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in data analytics
- Must have a firm grasp and analyst-level understanding of database structures
- Strong hands-on ability to write SPSS/STATA queries for data exploration/aggregation
- Experience of analysis techniques - regression and logistic regression essential
- Must have demonstrated hands-on development experience using Tableau or similar analytics/visualization tools
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate value-add activities and to quickly implement proposed solutions
- Ability to work independently within the context of a virtual team
- Data-Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data
- Communication Skills: Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences
- Industry and domain expertise: Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and also have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.