Human Capital at Intellecap
Views:724 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Intellecap - Associate Vice President - Debt Syndication - Investment Banking Team (8-10 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Intellecap Advisory Services Private Limited (Intellecap) is the entrepreneurial ecosystem building arm of the Aavishkaar Group, a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions that help build and scale impact enterprises dedicated to building a more equitable, sustainable and inclusive society. Intellecap & Aavishkaar Group take an ecosystem approach that combines knowledge, capital, technology, and networks, to provide impact entrepreneurs with a continuum of support throughout their life-cycle and to address systemic barriers.
We do this by operating at two levels. At the first level, we directly support organizations that invent or create novel solutions with capital, acceleration, fund-raising, technical assistance, innovation transfer, and market linkages. At the second level, we focus on building enabling ecosystems for innovations to scale by engaging with a range of actors such as value chain players, investors, philanthropies, corporations, governments, and intermediaries. We leverage our convening and amplification platform Sankalp to augment our effort to search, seed, support, and scale impact enterprises across sectors. We have worked with more than 300 clients on over 500 consulting and research engagements across multiple geographies. We are a group of 7000 + professionals in offices across India, Kenya, and Indonesia.
About Investment Banking at Intellecap
Intellecap's Investment Banking Team is a pioneer in executing transactions for impact enterprises and has intermediated over USD 800M for social enterprises and from a varied group of global investors like Foundations, Impact investors, Development Financial institutions and Private Equity funds.
We focus, on Private equity, Debt and M&A advisory for clients across Financial Services, Healthcare, Food & Agri and Clean Energy. We have a track record of >15 years with more than 150 Assignments till date.
Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting Debt/Structured finance origination, execution, preparation of term sheets and investor pitch material/presentations.
- Work on credit analysis of identified situations - the ability to synthesize annual reports, working models etc.
- Transaction Structuring to support client discussions in respect of structured finance deals, in respect of proactive follow-ups, and relationship-building at different levels of the client organization
- Develop and manage institutional relationships with potential clients and Investors/ Financial Institutions
- Mentor junior team members to create better delivery and leadership capability.
- Over time, be able to support the development of thematic for the Structuring business - marketable ideas that could be pitched to clients.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years of proven experience of Debt Syndication for companies, preferably in one or more of the Intellecap focus sectors (Financial Inclusion, Education, Healthcare, Clean Energy, Agri/ Livelihood)
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial markets and investment banking business
- A good relationship with both domestic and international investors.
- CA/CFA, MBA from Premium B-School or equivalent
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver projects on time
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvements
- Strong entrepreneurship drive, excellent managerial skills, self-confidence, good judgment and ability to make sound decisions
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and public speaking skill.
Intellecap is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds, regardless of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, and nationality, and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.