Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:288 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Intellecap - Associate/Senior Associate - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Intellecap, a part of the Aavishkaar Group, is a pioneer in building enabling ecosystems and channeling capital to create and nurture a sustainable & equitable society. Founded in 2002, Intellecap works across critical sectors like Agriculture, Livelihoods, Climate Change, Clean Energy, Financial Services, Gender & Inclusion, Healthcare, Water, and Sanitation, and has delivered over 500 global engagements across 40+ countries and syndicated investments of over USD 500 Million in Capital. Intellecap through its presence in India and Africa, provides a broad range of Consulting, Research, and Investment Banking Services, to Multilateral Agencies, Development Finance Institutions, Social Enterprises, Corporations, Investors, Policy Makers, and Donors. Our common action platform, Sankalp Forum, one of the largest global inclusive development platforms, brings together the ecosystem to shape the way markets work for delivering the SDGs 2030. In 2021 Intellecap announced 100% acquisition of NRMC, a climate change ecosystem player.
Select clients of Intellecap include the USAID, Rockefeller Foundation, World Bank, Ford Foundation, The Hans Foundation, Doen Foundation, GIZ, DFID, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, International Finance Corporation, Asian Development Bank, and Michael and Susan Dell Foundation.
Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Steer our entire Digital Brand Strategy
- Understanding and Applicability of Digital spend across multiple channels to create brand leverage
- Ability to create a campaign and execute it with formidable results
- Understanding of SEO, Traffic, and Analytic Tools
- Solid understanding of social media tools, social media sites (including LinkedIn) user analytics, SEO, and managing social media properties.
- Ability to create content for the newsletter, podcasts, social media campaigns, press releases
- Support Businesses and use digital formats such as webinars, podcasts, discussions, and chats to disseminate thought leadership and engage external audiences globally
- Planning social media strategy plan both long term and tactical and developing successful social media campaigns and online campaigns
- Employ reporting tools to measure the efficacy of digital media engagement and external communications
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Degree/Masters or equivalent from reputed institutes in India/abroad
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills - written and spoken - in English
- Experience of working in diverse, multi-cultural teams and partnerships
- Familiarity with email marketing software (e.g. Constant Contact)
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Radiant)
- Familiarity with social media tools (e.g. Hootsuite, TweetChat, Facebook, External Tools )
- Experience in using reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Radian6, Buzzlogic, Tweet Reach)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and ability to ideate and create collaterals
- Educational background in marketing studies and exposure to - social media- space, will be preferred
- Ability to excel in independent managerial roles within a dynamic, growing business environment
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and on multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Must be able to travel when necessary
- The ability to think strategically and create strategic communications, plans, and pitches.
- The capability of identifying strategic commercial and non-commercial media partners for expansion.
- Proven ability to source media contacts and establish good media relationships and use these to identify opportunities
- Experience working in a high-impact environment with strong individual contributor skills and managing a team of interns with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Creating and managing social network environments
- Global experience and ability to travel
Intellecap is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds, regardless of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, and nationality, and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.