Senior Manager - Human Capital at Aavishkaar Intellecap
Views:13999 Applications:1383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Intellecap - Associate/Senior Associate - Business Consulting & Research (2-6 yrs)
Position : Associate / Senior Associate
Location : Hyderabad/Mumbai, India
- 2-5 years in business strategy- consulting;
- Prior experience of working in multi-cultural environments and developing countries would be desirable;
- Master's in Business Administration/Masters in Public Administration/Development Economics or an equivalent qualification from a leading university.
- Experience in the development sector would be a plus
- Profiles in IT operations are discouraged.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment;
- Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable;
- Base of the Pyramid/Social Entrepreneurship/Inclusive Business in Asia/Africa
- Financial services/energy/water/education/smallholder agriculture and sanitation/health.
Job responsibilities :
- Analyse data and assist in the structure and plan for project requirements;
- Deliver and manage inter-dependent project work streams in line with company standards;
- Assist in maintaining client relationships at relevant levels to ensure smooth completion of task at hand;
- As part of close knit consulting teams, contribute towards Business Development collaterals;
- Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel as and when required.
- Manage delivery of work streams within a project in line with client expectations and company standards
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery and assist in client relationship management
- Support business development and other internal initiatives
- Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.